About Our Church
– We are a medium-sized congregation with about 100 attendees at our services. We offer a traditional song and worship service, that runs for roughly an hour at the first service. The senior choir sings at the early service three times a month. St Paul’s also has a bell choir that plays occasionally.
St Paul’s Church
A light snack with coffee and dessert is served between the service which provides for a gathering time for members get acquainted with one another. Christian Education for all follows the gathering time. An additional service offered by Spirit Alive Church is at 10:45 am — a more contemporary service.
– Clothing is casual and you will see people wearing everything from dress slacks and sports coats to jeans.
– We encourage families to attend worship together and offer Christian Education between our worship services for everyone from nursery to adult. This is a great opportunity to learn about God and
to meet others and find out about additional activities and ministries.
– St. Paul’s offers Holy Communion at each worship service. All baptized Christians who recognize the saving grace that God offers through Jesus Christ’s death and resurrection are invited to communion. Young children who do not yet commune, the unbaptized, and those who prefer not to take the bread and wine are welcome to come forward for a blessing.
– Our members and regular participants support St. Paul’s with their time and money. Although we collect an offering during worship, visitors should not feel obligated to give. We are thrilled to have you worship with us and to have the chance to get to know you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sunday Morning Worship Service –
9:00 a.m. and 10:45 a.m.
— Nursery available for use
Christian Education for all ages –
Sunday at 10:15 a.m.
Office Hours – Monday to Thursday 8:00 a.m. to Noon
Where we are:
“Top Ten” Reasons to come to church at St. Paul’s:
1. We are a congregation that spreads the “good news” about God’s amazing love for us through Jesus’ life, death and resurrection.
2. We are a congregation that values and places great importance on the Bible and the sacraments: Holy Baptism and Holy Communion.
3. We are a praying congregation. We pray for the needs of all of God’s creation, all people and the mission and ministry of the whole Church of God.
4. We love our neighbors and respond to their needs, here in Kenosha and throughout the world.
5. We are a generous congregation. We offer our time, abilities and monetary gifts to the glory of God.
6. We commit to doing God’s work in the world in thought, word, and deed.
7. We are blessed with many faithful leaders.
8. We speak out on behalf of the oppressed and voiceless in the world.
9. We connect amazingly globally through our mission support.
10. We welcome all to join us in worship, learning, service, and fellowship. We like to eat and have fun together. We also walk with one another during times of celebration and times of difficulty. We welcome you to come and walk with us!